How Group Therapy Can Help Treat Bipolar DisorderJune 27, 2018
Why Choose Residential Mental Health Treatment?July 13, 2018
Hidden Symptoms of Anxiety Disorders
With all that life throws at you, it can be difficult to mange everyday stressors.
Someone who has a lot on their plate may not even realize that their mental health is not being taken care of, or they don’t feel comfortable about opening up with their struggles. Anxiety is a part of life for everyone at one point or another, but when anxiety causes problems, it’s time to address the disorder. Anxiety is characterized by intense feelings of worry. Anxiety disorders can seriously impact one’s daily life, and the treatment experts at Banyan Mental Health address the hidden signs of anxiety. You or your loved one may be suffering from this disorder and you may not even realize it. Our mental health facility in Boca Raton can properly treat all anxiety disorders through individualized care and therapy methods.
Physical Hidden Signs of Anxiety
- Restlessness – Nervous habits can be formed as a result of anxiety, and this can include anything from excessive hand shaking or tapping your foot. Restlessness encompasses not being able to sit still in any situation.
- Reoccurring Sickness – Individuals with hidden anxiety often experience being sick often because that is the way their body naturally responds to extreme stress and anxiety levels.
- Body Tension – With anxiety comes fight or flight situations that can make the body tense up and produce muscle aches.
- Panic Attacks – Rapid heartbeat and extreme sweating make up a panic attack, and one who has an anxiety disorder may frequently experience panic attacks.
Social Hidden Signs of Anxiety
- Past Emotional Trauma – Any previous experience that has caused a lot of pain for someone can increase social anxiety levels that are associated with that experience.
- Lifestyle Signs – Excessive drinking and a poor diet can actually worsen anxiety symptoms. A healthy and active lifestyle can help manage anxiety symptoms in everyday situations.
It’s important to recognize when anxiety is present in either your life or your loved one’s life. It is possible to manage these hidden signs of anxiety. Banyan Mental Health
is committed to effectively treating all mental health patients in order to live a healthy lifestyle.
Contact us today for more information on our treatment methods and therapies. Our treatment methods allow our patients to grow through recovery. Contact Banyan Mental Health today at 888-280-4763 and allow the recovery process to start right away.